Hard work is one of the best things to learn when young becuase you get to the places you want to be quicker than when you are lazy. Me not working or learning to work hard when i was young is one of my biggest regrets, and I still look back to it, how did I let myself not want to work hard.
Also, learn to copy when you do not understand picasso said something like good artist copy great artist steal. That statement is incredible because when you look at it, it is so true.
I know I am going on about things but these are things that would benefit you over time because I am highlighting my own life experience and mistakes so that you do not have to make the same mistakes as me. So the next issue I want to tell you about is learn to love to read because your going to have to if you want to get better at english, it is one of the core things your need to improve.
Regards
To myself
LOOOL
No comments:
Post a Comment