Sunday, 24 May 2015

Views I Get Analysis

I  am really starting to see people come view my blogs maybe its because  I leave  codes (jquery, html) in the blogs maybe that is what is attracting people to come to my blogs they might be looking for that specific code and they find it in my blog.

I am such a curicous person  I love to know things like this I believe I am also an analyticial person but I am going to keep posting codes of (html, jquery) in my blogs because i like to benefit people.


Here is the next thing I did in html, jquery

I  created a toggle function for when you want to hide text or a image then reveal it when it is click on check out the code it is below


<!DOCTYPE HTML>
<html lang="en-US">
<head>
<meta charset="UTF-8">
<title></title>
<style type="text/css">
#hidden {
display :none ;

}

</style>
<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.1.3/jquery.min.js"></script>
</head>
<body>
<a id="toggle" href="javascript:void(0);">Click me </a>
<div id="hidden">
You have been hidden

</div>
<script type="text/javascript">
$("#toggle").click(function(){
$("#hidden").slideToggle("slow");
})

</script>
</body>
</html>

No comments:

Post a Comment