I need to try to learn what it takes to be a good blogger but I guess one of the things would be to share relevant information that benefit people. I need to definately research what it takes to be a good blogger because when I do something I always want to be the best at it regardless how hard it may be.
Regarding work I have refocus my skills to be a web developer rather than being stuck in seo as there is more opportunity in web development than seo to make more money grow and it is less competitve when looking for web develop position .
Below is a neat hover code that i did using jquery:
Tell me what you think ?
<!DOCTYPE HTML>
<html lang="en-US">
<head>
<meta charset="UTF-8">
<title></title>
</head>
<body>
<a href="#" id="menuV">Videos</a>/
<a href="#" id="menuC">Codes</a>/
<a href="#" id="menuF">Forum</a>
<div id="menu"></div>
<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.1.3/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
$('#menuV').hover(function(){
$('#menu').html("Free video tutorials")
})
$('#menuC').hover(function(){
$('#menu').html("Coding is not as easy")
})
$('#menuF').hover(function(){
$('#menu').html("What a great forum")
})
</script>
</body>
</html>
No comments:
Post a Comment